A bowler who wishes to become a marker, measurer or umpire should download the 'Officials Accreditation Application' form (click here) and return the completed form to the Zone 9 Umpires Committee as per the instructions on the front page of the form.

Please note that this is a different form to that required for current Officials seeking reaccreditation.